Working with other systems
Working with remote XiP Server(Grid Engine)
Parallel execution on remote XiP Server(Grid Engine)
XiP enables parallel execution on remote XiP Server(Grid Engine).
- manual:Running a Parallel Job on Remote XiP Server
- sample flow:parallel_sample1.ppl
- sample flow:parallel_sample2.ppl
- input file:var_data.csv
Working with Galaxy Server =
Import of Galaxy components
XiP can load components converted from Galaxy tools by GalaxyConverter.
Thanks to this functionality, users can create pipeline including Galaxy components, submit jobs to Galaxy platform during the execution of such pipeline and receive outputs.
Execution on remote Galaxy Server
XiP enables execution on remote Galaxy Server.
- manual:Running Jobs on Remote Galaxy Server
- sample flow:galaxy01_single_trimmer.pp2
- sample flow:galaxy02_trim_removeBeginning.pp2
- sample flow:galaxy03_complex_flow.pp2
- sample flow:galaxy04-sign-ssm.pp2
- input file(fastq file):test1.fastq
- input file(obtained from breast cancer cell line(MCF7)):test04.dat
Working with K Server
Execution of pipeline with K components
XiP enables execution of pipeline with K components.
As of March 2013, there are K components for job submission related to SiGN-BN(HC+Bootstrap), SiGN-BN(NNSR) and SiGN-SSM implemented.